Sambazon Açaí Cafés
It was our dream since we started Sambazon in 2000 to create our own Cafés where we could share our favorite recipes of Açaí bowls and smoothies directly with people.
In March of 2011 our first Sambazon Café became a reality opening in Cardiff by the Sea in sunny Southern California and our second in Newport Beach in June of 2012.
If you’re driving up or down PCH stop in and get a taste of pure Amazon power!
The SAMBAZON Açaí Cafés were designed in collaboration with eVocal, a community of local artists who specialize in eco design, apparel production, and environment revitalization.
We continue to seek out innovative products, sustainable materials and energy efficient resources, and are firm in our commitment to better social and environmental practices in every area our business touches.
Some of our efforts include:
- Furniture and fixtures fabricated from reclaimed and salvaged metal, wood, fabrics and hardware.
- Counter front and wood interiors from rescued Acacia wood.
- Lighting crafted from recycled glass and found elements.
- Energy saving light bulbs.
- Water-based non-toxic paints, stains, glues and finishes.